Thursday, April 10, 2008

FOUR YEARS OF LITTLE RADIO

FOUR YEARS OF MASS RAD
.........................................................................................................................................................................
4 years ago I launched Little Radio onto the internet and pirated FM airwaves with my love of music and an interest in turning people on to good bands. As exciting as it always was to hear new music, it was always more exciting to pass on what I’d heard to others. Tomorrow (Friday), I’ll be bringing back the radio show that started it all. Me, a microphone and a bunch of good music. Join me for a few hours as I look back with a theme of "The Music that Built Little Radio". I’ll also have some friends drop in for a drink, a talk and maybe even a live set.

I’ll also be giving away two passes for all 3 days of Coachella!!!

So tune in Tomorrow (aka this Friday) from 11am-2pm on Little Radio

Next weeks theme will be "The FCC and Me", where I’ll play the first playlist that was ever broadcast on the FM airwaves and reminisce on the early days of Little Radio. I’ll also tell you how to start your own Pirate Radio Station, from equipment to staying out of trouble. I’ll run thru my own experiences of pirate radio and play you the recording I secretly made during my meeting with the FCC as they told me to stop what I was doing.

See you on the radio!

Dave Radio
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Thanks for the good times Little Radio.com

No comments: